- Annexations - Petitions - State Centerline Surveys - Street Name Changes - Vacating of Streets and Alleys
- Bills of Sale
- Certificates of Title to Registered Land
- Mortgage releases, Assignments, Assumptions, Subordinations, Encumbrances, Waivers of Priority
- Certificates of Transfer - Affidavits - Easements - Leases
- Drawings of property where there is individual ownership of portions of a building and joint ownership of common elements.
- Corporation Mergers - Name Changes - Cancellations
- Check out our page on Recording a Deed
- Must have Auditor’s stamp prior to recording.
- Warranty Deeds, Survivorship Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, Sheriff’s Deeds
- Financing Statements
- Filed under provisions in the Uniform Commercial Code
- Land Contracts
- Mechanic’s Liens and Notices of Commencements, Federal Tax Liens, Personal Tax Liens, Recognizance Bond Liens, Corrupt Activity and Medicaid Fraud Liens, Bureau of Employment, Unemployment Compensation and Workers’ Compensation Liens
- Military Service Discharges
- Partnerships - Powers of Attorney - Trusts - Miscellaneous Records
- Drawings showing location of lots and boundaries, usually of subdivided land.
- Zoning Resolutions - Maps - Amendments
The William’s County Recorder’s Office has provided a checklist of some of the requirements for recording an instrument. If there is uncertainty about recording a document, it may be necessary to hire a professional to assist with recording the document.